Sunday, June 6, 2010

Good books I've read lately....

Hello all! Terribly sorry I haven't written any reviews lately. College has taken over the better part of my life and this was a project for a class I was doing last semester. SO, here are some books that I have read lately, or just ones that I would reccommend to anyone who asked. If you have questions about the books I have reccommended, just ask and I'll get to you as soon as I can!

The Adventures of Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass
The Mortal Intruments Series
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
A Countess Below Stairs
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
Once Upon a Marigold and Twice Upon a Marigold
The Blue Bloods Series (By Melissa De la Cruz)
Inkdeath

Those are just to get you started! I'll post more as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment