Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My First Book of Dinosaurs

My First Book of Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Animals
Written By: Colin Clark, Illustrated By: Geoff Campion
Brown-Watson, England
1992
Pages: 30

Summary

This is a unique book with surprisingly realistic illustrations. It's extremely informative and fact based and tells about not only dinosaurs, but prehistoric birds and mammals too.

Who would benefit from reading this book?

I think any young child who has taken an early interest in dinosaurs and prehistoric animals would enjoy this book. It gives them the opportunity to learn important facts about their favorite thing!

What problems do you see arising from reading this book?

I do not currently see any problems arising from reading this book.

What was your reaction?

It was kind of fun to read this book once more. I remember leafing through it when I was a younger child and marveling at all of the different illustrations. It's been in my family for a long time and it is one that we have always enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment